General administrative provisions
Ordinances may, in addition, authorise the adoption of general administrative provisions, which regulate the actions of, and are therefore only directly binding on, the public authorities. They may, however, acquire an indirect legally binding effect if they form the basis for specific administrative decisions.
The general administrative provisions applicable to the nuclear sector deal inter alia with the following:
- the calculation of radiation exposure during the specified normal operation of nuclear power plants,
- the radiation passport,
- environmental impact assessments,
- environmental monitoring,
- monitoring of food,
- monitoring of maximum permitted levels in animal feed,
- rapid alert system for food, animal feed and materials coming into contact with food.